- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
have you tried to see if paper is jammed in side of the fax manchine this will prevent it send/receving faxes . follow your manual instructions for this . you could also contact samsung on the number 08707267864 8am-8pm.
Manual can be found here:
Does the unit ring at all? If it does do the following (taken from the manual)
Receiving automatically in FAX mode
1. Press Rcv.Mode/Contrast until the display shows ?FAX MODE?.
2. When you get a call, the machine answers the call on a specified
number of rings and receives a fax automatically. You can change the
number of rings. See ?RINGS TO ANSWER? on page 5.4.
To adjust the ringer volume, see ?Adjusting volume? on page 2.8.
If the phone is not ringing, then the call is never even getting to your fax machine.
Hope this helps
If you need more information, please ask before rating this solution.