An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Stoves 900G gas oven stopped working
A lot of times the problem is with a dirty or a clogged burner. Make sure the burner is clean. If you have a pilotless model, it uses a spark igniter to ignite the gas, which works in a combination with a spark switch (located on the burner gas valve) and a spark module. Because it is not simple to test these parts and find out which one is defective, we recommend to contact a professional appliance technician.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nope - you have a severe short that immediately triggers the breaker. If you have access to the wiring you might try moving all of it away from metal and each other. Some insulation could have come off and ............Since it only happens when you turn on the oven the problem has to be with the oven wiring and parts.
If moving the wiring around and not locating any abnormalities does not resolve the issue then..............................
check the voltage on the spark generator,should be 240dc or 110 ac.
or it could be the harness(wires fron spark generator to ignition) to check harness do a continuity test,an electricion will know,or get a electirc tester and do it with the instructions.
As an ex stoves enginneer, the problem may be one of three faults;
1. cracked electrode, what creats the spark in the oven
2.electrode lead has melted.
3. faulty ignition generator.
Try takin the lead off the electrode and placing it in the oven flame, if this stops the clicking, then replace the electrode.
i am having the same problem but i have been told it is the cooler fan so i have ordered a new one,the fan unit requires running as it is linked to safety sensors the equal air preasure and if not equiled by the fan moter it cuts everything off and in my case it trips the mains power but may not in your case