- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These instructions are for the IXUS 70, even though the category is PowerShot SD500/IXUS 700.
1. Press the down arrow (bottom of main control button)
2. Press the up or down button until you see the icon for continuous shooting, which looks like three squares overlaid on each other.
3. Shoot your pictures. As long as you keep the shutter button depressed, the camera will continue to shoot until the memory card is full.
To return to single frame shooting, follow steps 1. and 2. but select the single square in step 2.