Question about Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Hi I recently received an Ipod Nano from a friend and I set it up and everything worked great. I just locked the screen and I can't unlock it. I called my friend and he said that he forgot the 4 digit combination. Does anyone have a quick fix for this? me 2 plees hilp me
This is a bad idea, if you lock it. Follow the guide to it:
1. Get your Ipod Charger (USB) and charge it in on your laptop/computer.
2. Make sure you got the latest Itunes, if not go to www.apple.com
3. Of course you will lose all of your data, songs, videos.
4. Click Restore on Itunes
5. After it finishes restoring, write your Ipod name and click ok.
6. Unplug the USB Cable and click any language you come from.
It should finally work by now.
PS(1): Sorry to lose all of your data.
PS(2): Instead of locking with the combination code, look on the bottom side (the one with the headphone, USB, etc...) there is a lock on the left side. If you push it its lock. To unlock push it the other way around.
Hope this helps! If not, reply this back to me with a problem.
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 10, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Oct 15, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 23, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 20, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 16, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 09, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
May 28, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 16, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: