- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is line output transformer problems. Before changing LOT,watch any dry soldering is there and also check vertical output ic is good or bad ?by replacement methode.
NOTE- if you know the protection pin, isolate the pin and switch on tv through 200watts bulb seriesly.then watch the symptomes.
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps:
1. If the Television is plugged into a surge protector, remove it from the surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet.
2. Try connecting the TV to a different AC wall outlet.
3. Try power resetting the TV. To Reset the TV, disconnect the power cord for a short period of time (approximately 1 minute), then reconnect the power cord and power ON the TV.
4. If the issue still persists, TV will require service.
try turning it on by the power after you pull the plug and put it back in. press the channell up button to see if it will turn n, if it still makes this sound locate the personyou bought it from and let them know. hope you sill have warranty.