possible conditions of malfunctioning audio on PC desktop
1. The computer speakers are malfunct
a. The computer speakers have a blowout
b. The computer speaker are misconnections to the computer
1. The computer has missing audio programs
a. A restoration of the computer program systems requires peripheral system function adjustments or updates
Repairing computer hardware malfunctions
1. check for misconnections between computer to speakers. The speaker connectors should be inserted in the audio output posts on the computer.
2. A restored computer to new version of operating system would have obmitted the patch codes to a speaker that was disconnected during the process.
Repairing computer software malfunctions
1. Open up a multimedia player on the programs menu, examples windows media player, real one player, jukebox players, apple players.
a. Select a soud file from the player list category to be played.
b. A functional media player would display a sound file represented with a status bar about the sequence of motion generate.
c. The sound at which point requires out devices like speakers attachments to the computer ports to be heard.
4. A connected computer speakers should display sounds of the clips being played on two conditions
a. First, the sould loudness has not been muted to a shut down
b. Second, the sould loudeness has not been reduced least being heard
1. hardwares required to generate sound from a computer, an intergrated speaker on the monitor or an external speaker device connected to the system tower unit,
2. Software programs on the system unit are available, examples real media players
3.A system restore to computer defaults alters the conditions of connectable devices like speakers requiring adjustments. Note, a missing program contributing towards achieving sound soon after a media player has been launched, a sound file selected, would display a message prompt requiring UPDATES, UPGRADES or MISSING DRIVER CODES
contact expert technical support
Dec 20, 2010 |