Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I am using digital satellite receiver.
i forgot that password,and i can not enter the setting item because i forgot password.
i can not use most of channels and i can't set the receiver,
because it needs to entering password and i forgot it.
please help me.
I found this off another site. I have tested this withy my D807 and it works.
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
Easy as pie. Now you have an UNLOCKED Samsung D807 =) worked on my brand new 2 day old Samsung D807 phone.
Oh also guys I called Cingular (on hold for 1 hour with these losers) and they told me there is no way to SAVE phonebook contacts from the phone to your sim card. Now this really pisses me off. So I did some searching and found out that with the studio software from samsung you are able to edit and move contacts from your phone to the sim and back. Or copy from the phone and put them on the sim card. Just thought you all should know as there is no menu option on the phone.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
for the username use administrator and ofcourse the password that u have set
pls rate if it was any help
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | Sony SVRHDT1000B Freeview HD Digital TV...
Mar 07, 2016 | General Cameras
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 06, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 09, 2011 | Ugly Dolls 10201 - Uglyworm - Classic -...
Jan 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 30, 2010 | Pioneer SIR-PNR2 SIRIUS Radio Receiver
Dec 18, 2008 | Pioneer SIR-PNR2 SIRIUS Radio Receiver
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!