I want to buy the HX4705, but it has to have the capability of sounding several multiple alarms during the same day. For example, I need one alarm at 9.55 a.m. to remind me to go to a daily meeting, another at 11.00 am to remind me to take my medication, another at 3.00 pm for a conference call, etc.
Does it have this capability?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Is an audible alarm software available?
I'm not sure of the HX4705's capabilities to sound multiple alarms, but I have downloaded a free alarm program called Wolfclock to my iPaq rz3715 which I use for the exact same reasons (meetings, wake up, take medication...)
Try this link:
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
copied from the manual, available at the kidde website
RED AND GREEN LED INDICATORS This smoke alarm features separate red and green LED indicators. The LEDs indicate the following: GREEN LED CONSTANT ON - AC power is present. OFF - AC power is not present. RED LED - Can be seen through the Push-to-Test button. Blinks once a minute - Indicating presence of a working battery. Blinks once a second - Smoke alarm senses smoke and simultaneously sounds an audible alarm. Blinks once every 10 seconds - Smoke alarm is quieting an unwanted alarm (Model ADC only). (Interconnected system only): OFF - Another smoke alarm in the network has sensed smoke and is signalling this alarm.
Thereare several iPod/iPhone alarm clocks available. You need to review theirdifferent features and decide on your budget and go from there. I came across agood article that compares 5 different alarm clock docks for the iPhone. Goodluck with your search
These are the instructions taken directly from the DDY062 manual: Alarm mute for the PROGRAMME END The alarm for the programme end may be muted as follows: IMPORTANT The dishwasher must be ALWAYS off before start this procedure. 1. Hold down the "PROGRAMME SELECTION" button and at the same time switch on the dishwasher by pressing the "ON/OFF" button (a brief audible signal will sound). 2. Keep the "PROGRAMME SELECTION" button pressed for at least 15 seconds (during this time, 2 audible signals will sound). 3. Release the button when the second audible signal sounds (3 "PROGRAMME SELECTION" indicator lights will come on). 4. Press the same button again: the 3 indicator lights (which indicate that the alarm is activated) will start flashing (to indicate that the alarm is off). 5. Turn off the dishwasher by pressing the "ON/OFF" button to confirm the new setting. To turn the alarm on again, follow the same procedure.
The Body Control Module (BCM) controls the audible warnings. Refer to Body Control System Description in Body Control System for more information regarding the BCM.
The body control module (BCM) controls these reminders:
• Key in ignition reminder: An audible warning intended to remind the driver that the key has been left in the ignition cylinder. The BCM sounds the chime for this reminder at a rate of 150 chimes per minute.
• Fasten seat belt reminder: An audible warning intended to remind the driver at the beginning of the driving cycle that the driver's seat belt is unfastened. The BCM sounds the chime for this reminder at a rate of 50 chimes per minute.
• Fasten belts indicator control: A visual warning intended to remind the driver that the driver's seat belt is unfastened.
• Parking brake reminder: An audible warning intended to remind the driver that the parking brake has been left applied with the transaxle shifted out of PARK. The BCM sounds the chime for his reminder at a rate of 200 chimes per minute.
• Turn signal reminder:
An audible warning intended to remind the driver that the turn signal has been left on while the vehicle has traveled over 1.2 km (¾ mile). The BCM sounds the chime for this reminder at a variable rate (in unison with the turn lamps on) of 90 chimes per minute.
• Headlamps ON reminder: An audible waring intended to remind the driver that the headlamps have been left on. The BCM sounds the chime for this reminder at a rate of 200 chimes per minute.
• Last door closed locking confirmation: An audible warning intended to provide the driver feedback that the last door closed locking feature is active. The BCM sounds the chime for this remainder at a rate of 200 chimes per minute.
• Feature customization and diagnostics feedback: An audible feedback used when changing feature customization modes. Also used by service technicians during the BCM diagnostics. The BCM sounds the chime during the feature customization, and also during diagnostics. Refer to Body Control Module (BCM) for additional information.
Was the BCM diagnostic system check performed?
YES - Go to Step 2
NO - Go to Diagnostic System Check - Body Control System in Body Control System
Check for Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). Refer to Powertrain On Board Diagnostic (OBD) System Check (LX5) or Powertrain On Board Diagnostic (OBD) System Check (L36) in Engine Controls for more information.
Are there any PCM DTCs present?
Go to Appropriate DTC Table in Engine Controls
Go to Step 3
Connect a scan tool to the Data Link Connector (DLC).
Using scan tool, select BCM data display inputs and monitor the park brake switch input.
While observing the scan tool, apply and then release the park brake.
Does the scan tool indicate that the park brake input is off while the park brake is released?
Go to Step 7
Go to Step 4
Turn the ignition switch off.
Disconnect the scan tool from the DLC.
Disconnect the BCM connector C1.
Release the park brake.
Using a test light, connect between B+ and the BCM connector C1 terminal D5.
Is the test light off?
Go to Step 7
Go to Step 5
Some freezer models feature a temperature
monitor that provides an audible
alarm. The temperature monitor alarm is
located near the temperature control
The alarm sounds if the temperature in
the freezer rises 10° F (12° C) or more
above normal for selected setting. Alarm
may sound if temperature control dial is
turned to a much colder setting or if a
large amount of unfrozen food is added at
one time. Alarm is controlled by a three
• 0 = OFF prevents alarm from sounding
when freezer is warm, such as during
initial start-up or defrosting.
• ✓ = TEST sounds alarm regardless of
temperature. Alarm system should be
tested at least once a month.
• 1 = ON is proper setting for normal
freezer use. Return switch to 1 after
You said, your Frigidaire freezer 17 cu. ft. , it keeps buzzing or peeping The alarm may be malfunctioning or it may be warning you of low temperature. You can go to any hard ware store and buy a refrigerator thermometer and ask them if it can go into a freezer too!It can, But ask anyway!
If it is cold enough then it is a faulty alarm going off. Your freezer may be equipped with an alarm. Here is some information that may help you find it and turn it off if you wish Temp Alarm (audible only or audible with warning light)
This feature is designed to provide a warning of possible malfunction. If the
temperature of the food rises to a level unsafe for long-term storage, the buzzer will
sound. The red light will also glow on models so equipped. The Temp Alarm feature
operates on household electricity. If power fails, the alarm will not perform. An ON/
OFF switch allows you to deactivate the Temp Alarm when not wanted. The freezer
is shipped with Temp Alarm in the OFF position. After freezer has run approximately
4 hours, the red light, if equipped, will go off. Then you may activate the Temp Alarm
without the alarm sounding.
Press the ON switch to activate the Temp Alarm. To deactivate, press the OFF switch.
If the alarm sounds, be sure freezer is properly leveled, and the door closes freely, and
seals properly. If you suspect a technical malfunction, call an authorized servicer
Let me no what you find. Huuum Please remember to leave a rating before you leave