Question about GE 26998GE1 Cordless Phone
The electricity went off and now only the main phone works and the other two say unavailable
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Ge Telephone Solutions
Handset can not link.
• If any handsets become inoperable, place it on the main base cradle for 20 seconds to re-register.
No dial tone
• Check or repeat installation steps
• Make sure the base power cord is connected to a working electrical outlet.
• Make sure the telephone line cord is connected to the base unit and the modular phone jack?
• Disconnect the base from the wall phone jack and connect another phone to the same jack. If there is no dial tone on the second phone, the problem might be your wiring or local service.
• The handset might be out of range of the base. Move closer to the base.
• Make sure the battery is properly charged (for 16 hours).
• Ensure the battery pack is installed correctly.
• Did the handset beep when you pressed the TALK/CALL BACK button? Did the in use indicator come on? The battery may need to be charged.
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2010 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2008 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
Sep 10, 2008 | General Electric 25922GE3 Cordless Phone
Feb 18, 2008 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 11, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 09, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 03, 2007 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 05, 2017 | GE 26998GE1 Cordless Phone
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!