Question about Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 Notebook
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try this link, at appears as if u can download the disks here
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
SOURCE: How to reset to factory
To access the Toshiba recovery partition, power off the laptop. Hold down the 0 (zero) key and turn the laptop on. Keep holding down the zero key until the TOSHIBA logo appears, where you should start tapping the zero key repeatedly. Stop if the unit beeps or when the TOSHIBA logo disappears. The screen should flash ** HDD RECOVERY MODE ** for a split second, then load the Toshiba recovery program right from the hard drive.
Note that this erases all data, and reloads all factory default software. Be sure to back up all your important personal data beforehand!
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on thehard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of theBox condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power buttononce to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the systemrecovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, timeand language settings.
Posted on Apr 07, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
on Mar 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Feb 22, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: