Camera won't turn on. When charging the charge light stays on briefly then goes off as if to signal full charge, yet the F10 still will not turn on. Bought new battery, charged it and problem still exist.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Direction of your battery might be wrong, Check out and put it again.
2) Load new or fully charged battery.
3) clean your battery terminal with soft cloth. (Might be it will filled with dirt or dust )
4) Turn ON the camera, again firmly.
Else, Your device need service (repair)
Rating the solution is highly appreciated....Good Luck
my finepixz3 got wet. but after a few days it worked! but when the battery ran out it wont charge. is it the battery? it turned on a few sec when its in the cradle but it wont last after a few seconds it would turned off. is it the battery or the camera itself?
Try holding in the power button on the camera with the charger connected to the camera & still plugged into the wall outlet. This may be a reset the manual doesn't tell you about or simply a weird fix for the same problem I had with my F10.