Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
1. Sony Ericsson Secret Menu: -> * <- <- * <- * (-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.) You'll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration
info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text
labels. You can also test your phones services and hardware from this
menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard,
earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and ******** tests)
2. IMEI Number: *#06# -For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity.
3. Lockstatus: <- * * <- -SIM lock - Do not lock your phone if you don't know the unlock code. This is another good check before you buy any phone, especially second hand ones. If phone is SIM locked, you may not be able to switch to other GSM operators.
4. Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
5. Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
6. If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press <0000>. <> stands for right arrow button or joystick.
Posted by avinash... on
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K790i Cellular Phone
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W350A Cell Phone
Oct 23, 2010 | Sony Ericsson C905a Cell Phone
Nov 15, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
287 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!