Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Your iPod nano to a device like the iHome to boost output
audio or video to a TV in your memory. The iHome also charge your phone as it
is docked. You need to take steps to ensure that your iPod will be able to
successfully dock the iHome. Once your iPod is well prepared, so you get the
most out of your drive for iHome.
1. Connect your iPod to your computer and launch iTunes.
2. Click "Help" from within iTunes, click
"Check for Updates".
3. Select "Yes" when asked if you want to download
and install updates. If no updates are available, disconnect the iPod.
4. IHome Connect your unit to an AC outlet.
5. Remove the protective layer of your iPod Nano, if
6. Let the iPod Nano in the dock with the front facing you.
You will feel it snap into place.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 10, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 25, 2009 | YouTube Videos
May 26, 2009 | SDI iHome iH5 Docking Station, FM...
Dec 26, 2008 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Dec 25, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
197 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!