Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
You can sync your iPod Touch with iTunes software on your
computer for music and videos to add to your device. However, you can see some
photos on your computer in JPG file format, you may want to add to your iPod
Touch and transport. Photos can also be added to an iPod Touch, albeit a little
different than other files. Once synchronized from your computer to your
device, you can view your JPG files on the screen of your iPod Touch.
1. Connect the larger end of the iPod's USB port at the
bottom of your iPod Touch, and plug the other end into a USB port on your
computer. The iTunes software is started automatically.
2. Click on your iPod Touch from the "Devices" on
the left side of the window to the "iPod Summary" section displayed
in the middle of the iTunes window.
3. Click on "Photos" at the top of the "iPod
4. Check the box to the left of "Sync photos." To
select all photos in "Photos" folder to synchronize, select the
"All Folders" option. If you just take some photos to sync, click on
"My Pictures" in the drop-down menu, click "Choose Folder".
Navigate to the folder containing the photos you want to sync and click
"Select Folder". Click on "Selected folders" and check the
box to the left of the folder you want to synchronize with the iPod Touch.
5. Click "Apply" at the bottom of the window,
click "Sync". Disconnect the iPod Touch as iTunes does to do so.
6. Press the "Home" button at the bottom of the
iPod Touch, and move the slider to unlock the screen.
7. Press the "Photos" at the bottom of the screen.
8. Browse through your photos and play the JPG file you want
to see the thumbnail.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 18, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
175 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!