Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The iPod Touch, a portable media device, Apple has a 3.5
inch screen touch screen, making it suitable to play games like Bubble Breaker.
Bubble Breaker is a game you play by choosing the same color bubbles and playing
to make them explode, earning a higher score more bubbles you burst at once.
The iPod Touch connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so you can easily access the
App Store to download Bubble Breaker on the device.
1. Press the "Home" button, located below the iPod
2. Tap Settings, then "Wi-Fi and tap the" Wi-Fi
"option set to" On. "Touch the" Ask to Join Networks
"to" On. "Go to a place where you are within range of a hotspot
Wi-Fi as a home or a corporate computer network or a public library. The iPod
Touch will automatically try and connect to WiFi networks
3. Enter a password for the Wi-Fi network when prompted.
4. Press the "Home" to return home from the
5. Touch the "App Store" icon. Tap
"Find" and type "Bubble Breaker", and then tap again on
"Search". Tap "Bubble Breaker" from the search results.
6. Tap the price, next to the icon located Bubble Breaker,
then "Install". Enter your Apple ID at the prompt. Bubble breaker
game downloaded and installed on the home page screen iPod Touch.
7. Touch the Bubble Breaker game to start playing.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 31, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
250 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!