Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Are equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity that allows the device
using wireless Internet networks. The iPod Touch can connect to open and secure
Wi-Fi signals, and remember the details of the networks that had already turned
on. If you enter the wrong password when connecting to a secure network, the
iPod Touch still remember the password and try to use whenever it is within
reach. The password must be manually placed back into the iPod settings to
1. Start the Settings application on the iPod Touch, tap the
2. Open the "Wi-Fi" page. The list of upcoming
Wi-Fi will be displayed.
3. Touch the small blue arrow to the right of the Wi-Fi
network that you want to change the "Select Network" list. A detail
of the network is displayed.
4. Select "Forget this Network" button at the top
of the screen. This removes all previously entered security information stored
on the iPod Touch.
5. Tap again to the network in the "Select
Network" list and enter the password security options on the pop-up box.
Press the "Register" button to connect to Wi-Fi network with the
security detail changed.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
187 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!