Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If your iPod touch is filled with songs you do not want to
hear it or not, eliminating each number is the quickest and easiest way to get
a clean slate, so you can synchronize the device with just the songs you want.
Although you do not immediately delete all your music from the device will
connect your iPod to your computer and use iTunes to delete each number to
delete all songs on your device without the songs in iTunes.
1. Connect your iPod touch to your computer and open iTunes
if it does not open automatically.
2. Click on your iPod touch in the iTunes window under
3. Click "Summary" and click the box next to
"Manually manage music and videos" to check one place.
4. Click "Apply."
5. Click the arrow next to the iPod touch to the left of the
6. Click on "Music" and a list of all the songs on
your iPod touch to open in the right pane of the iTunes window.
7. Hold down the "Shift" key on your keyboard and
click on the top of the list in iTunes and click the last song in order to
select them all.
8. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to
delete all songs on your iPod touch.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 28, 2016 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 30, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
147 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!