Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Vivid is a set of custom themes available for your iPod
Touch in Cydia App Store. Vivid Themes change the look and feel of your iPod
Touch device with custom backgrounds, menus and icons. Cydia is an alternative
to the Application Store, found on jailbroken iPod touch devices. Download and
install themes Vivid directly to your device from the Cydia app store.
1. Touch the "Cydia" icon on your jailbroken iPod
2. Select "Search" icon and type in
"Vivid" in the search bar Cydia. Select "Search".
3. Select "Vivid" to the list of available
4. Tap the "Install" button.
5. Tap the "Confirm" button to download and
install the application on your device Vivid iPod Touch.
6. Select "Reboot Device" button.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 27, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 01, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 18, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
196 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!