Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
While iTunes is the only official Apple offers software to
transfer music, video and other media between a computer and the iPod and iPod
Touch devices, there are no third-party alternatives, such as MediaMonkey. The
process of transferring a video to an iPod Touch using MediaMonkey is similar
to how you would like to add a video to the device manually using iTunes.
1. Download and install MediaMonkey, which is available free
from the official website of the software. Start the program on your computer.
2. Open the video you want to transfer the library
MediaMonkey. Finding it on your computer, right click and select "media
monkey" in the "Open With" submenu.
3. Connect the iPod Touch to your computer using the USB
cable. Close iTunes, since that opens when the iPod Touch.
4. Wait for MediaMonkey to recognize the iPod Touch, click
the "+" next to a list of contents, organized by media type to
5. Drag the video you want to transfer to the iPod Touch and
MediaMonkey wait to tell you the process is complete.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 14, 2016 | Apple iPod touch
May 04, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 09, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Nov 28, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
184 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!