Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
To Cydia app, you need to jailbreak your iPod Touch.
Jailbreaking is the process to access the Unix file system on your iTouch. This
access allows you to install third party applications that are not manufactured
or approved by Apple, such as Cydia. Depending on how you can unlock your
iTouch have Cydia installed. However, if Cydia is not installed, you must
download and install Cydia application itself. To do this you need to get Cydia
Installer (which will be on your iPod Touch, since it is jailbroken). Once you
have Cydia on your iTouch, you will be capable of various applications such as
downloading games, programs, call blocking and different skins.
1. Touch the "Cydia Installer" on your iTouch. Tap
the "Sources" icon.
2. Tap "Edit" then "Add".
3. Type "apptapp.saurik.com." This screen will
refresh your sources.
4. Tap the icon next to "Install source Saurik."
5. Touch the "System" to open the folder, tap on
6. Wait until the application is fully charged Cydia, click
"I Agree" after reading the terms and conditions.
7. Tap "Upgrade Essentials" for the latest updates
for Cydia for download.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 23, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 08, 2012 | Apple Ipod Touch 32gb 4th Gen Itouch 32 Gb...
Jul 29, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 21, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 12, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
319 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!