Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Step 1: click start menu button
step 2: click on the 'run' button
step 3: in the box that appears,type in the command ''shutdown -t 01"
the computer will start shutting down in 01 seconds
Note: By changing the value after the letter 't' in step three, u can set timer to shutdown for the specified value
for eg: the command ''shutdown -t 15" will set the timer for shutdown to 15 seconds.
Posted by Mathew... on
Aug 15, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
1. Click Start
2. Click Shutdown/
3. The "Shut Down Windows" dialog box will be displayed/
4. Select "Shut Down" from the me
5.Start the system again.
6. When the Red Compaq logo appears press F8 repeatedly until prompted with the "Windows Startup
7. Select option 6 (Safemode Command Prompt) by pressing the down arrow key until Safe Mode Command Prompt is highlighted
8. Press Enter
9. At the C:\ prompt type D: and press Enter
10.At the D:\ prompt type CD CPQS and press Enter
11.At the D:\CPQS prompt type XQR press Enter
1. Click Start 2. Click Run 3. In the "Open" box type C:\CPQS\QUICKSR\FRESTORE.EXE Performing these steps should resolve this issue.
Also check his link if it helps:-
Pease get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jul 04, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1503wm PC Desktop
Jul 05, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2...
Jul 10, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise...
252 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!