- Plug the air compressor into the appropriate electrical socket. There are a few air compressors that come with a 4-prong electrical cord, but most of them will come equipped with a 3-prong electrical cord. The 3-prong electrical cord is set for use with a standard 110 outlet. The 4-prong electrical cord is generally used for 220 outlets.
- Turn on the machine.
- The air compressor should be fill completely to the range from 100 to over 200 per-square-inches, depending on the unit capacity.
- The manufacture guide will inform you which tools can be used with the unit once it has reached full pressure.
- The tool should be connected to the air hose and the air hose to the compressor.
- To drop air pressure you should turn the regulator adjustment knob counterclockwise and to increase the air pressure you should turn it clockwise.
Not finding what you are looking for?