Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This solution applies for issues with Sony Reader Frozen in any model. PRS500, PRS505, PRS700, PRS600, PRS300, PRS900, PRS350, PRS650 and PRS950.
1. Connect the reader to the AC Adapter (If available). If not, then connect the Reader via USB to the computer
2. Hit the reset button for 3 seconds.
Location of RESET button:
On the back = PRS500 - PRS505 - PRS 700
At the bottom: All the other models
3. The red steady light should come on, if not, try the reset again while the unit is connected
4. Allow the reader to charge for 40 Minutes (on PC make sure the computer does not go into sleep mode.
5. Disconnect the reader and see if operational.
Posted by Enrique... on
Jul 11, 2011 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jun 02, 2011 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jan 11, 2011 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
Jan 30, 2010 | Sony E-reader Portable E-book MP3 Player
1,616 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!