Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. You need to install a PDF printer driver on your computer first.
There are quite a few freeware PDF writer programs on the Internet you can download one such as CutePDF.
To download CutePDF printer driver (freeware) click on this link :-
2. Using your computer SCAN the first page then click on File - Save the image as a jpg file Eg. image1.jpg
3. Repeat the scan the next page and save the image file Eg. image2.jpg
4. Repeat step 3 for the other pages.
5. Close the scanner when finished scaning.
6. Open a Word document then place each image file on a new page in the Word document
7. Save the Word document if you require but not needed.
8. Click on File - Print then select CutePDF printer (or your PDF printer driver) and save the PDF file. This PDF file will contain the multiple pages of the scanned pages.
Posted by Chris... on
Aug 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2011 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Jul 25, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 21, 2011 | Ricoh SP C221SF Aficio Printer
2,735 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!