Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Facebook brings us a convenient life style to connect and share with
friends and others who work, study and live around us. As a social
networking website, Facebook allows us to upload fantastic videos like
AVI, FLV, ASF, WMV, and other video formats.
As we all know, Facebook doesn't support DVD uploading. If you have some wonderful DVD clips and want to upload it to Facebook, how to do that? This professional DVD Ripper is the best DVD to Facebook Converter for you to convert DVD to Facebook, it can enable you to rip DVD to Facebook with amazing speed and perfect output quality.
Step 1. Free download, install, and launch the DVD to Facebook Converter software.
Step 2. Insert the DVD disc into the disc drive, click the "Open DVD" button to import it. Or if the DVD movie is saved as a folder on your computer, you need to click the "Add Video" button to locate that folder, which is composed of two separate folders: VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS. From the VIDEO_TS folder, select the .vob file to import and then click "OK".
Step 3. Choose the output format.
From the drop-down list of "Profile", navigate to the "MP4 Video" category. From the sub-category, choose "MP4 - MPEG-4 Video" as the output format.
Step 4. Start to encode.
Now you can click the "Start Encode" button to starting converting DVD to MP4.
Note: The output video files are easily available by clicking the "Folder" button on the main menu after the ripping/converting process is done.
Step 5. Upload the output video to facebook.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/, sign in with your account and go to "Profile". There you can upload the video you converted just now.
Not only this software can convert DVD to Facebook, the DVD to Facebook Ripper also can convert DVD to other online video and common video formats like FLV, SWF, AVI, ASF, etc. What's more, it also support converting DVD to popular portable devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and so on.
More info: free dvd ripper software, free dvd ripper mac.
Posted by jackappley on
Facebook users can post what's going on in their lives in a very public way on other users' pages. If you don't want everyone to read your musings, you can send a private message to a friend's Facebook in-box. This feature is a convenience that can be safer than sharing your own personal email address or personal information online. Like any email client, you can keep Facebook email after you've read it, or choose to delete it from your account. But with Facebook, the email is irretrievable after you delete it. Other
Nov 27, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 22, 2010 | Twitter Tweets
Advantages of Facebook
1. Facebook is social software. Which is the reason why Facebook and Myspace are appealing to adolescence and university students. These students all the time correspond or communicate explicitly concerning their lives, estimation or opinion, interests, and academics. Though the majority of us working with adults are awkward sharing ideas or information in open surroundings, the social feature of Facebook creates fun and its rapidity of learning knowledge.
2. Facebook provides us the chance to choose what you desire to share, and what you don't need to impart, and what you desire to impart with chosen associates.
My best friend daughter "friended" me in Facebook. She permitted me to catch a glimpse or see her status and pictures, except she does not allow me to watch what her associates or friends have to say, "Hmmm that makes me speculate". However, the purpose here is with the aim that she has power over what I observe or see on her profile or space. Similarly, I can manage or control how much ideas or information I share about on my profile and I can restrict assured portions of information to particular associates or friends.
3. The building of Facebook appears over time. Clients or users can make groups and conversation or discussion topics. This assemblage or group can cultivate, or be gone alone to pass away, depending on the clients or users and their involvement.
4. From the young people and university students' perspectives not utilizing Facebook are "social responsibility or liability". A few professionals not possess an online presence or attendance can be career liability.
5. Facebook a one-stop shop or supermarket for imparting blogging, media, calendaring, communicating, sharing ideas or information and others. Facebook can provide "Cooperative Extension" abilities or capabilities to work together and construct our networks in a single place by giving one place without difficulty, imparting ideas or information and discuss subject or topics of interest.
6. Facebook brings jointly more than a few online apparatus. Furthermore to being capable to impart ideas or information and pictures, you can append applications few examples are: Flickr , del.icio.us, Twitter, your blog, news feeds to your Facebook home.
7. Facebook is mobile phone. Containing Facebook on your mobile maintains you up to date with posts, statuses, and deliberations. These aspects, similar to others are optional.
Aug 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2010 | Facebook Apps
Jul 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
245 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!