Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The best-known lines from the supermarket, bar codes are
graphical representations of data that a computer using an optical sensor can
read. There are many ways to encrypt data barcodes, such as the width and
number of parallel lines or representations of 2D points and squares, which are
still being considered as a bar code. Encryption of data in bar code symbols
that would be very difficult, but fortunately there are many free tools online
for encoding data in barcodes. These online resources are simple and you can
print a barcode on a product to sell or an object just for fun. For example,
you can use your name in bar code format!
Instructions using Soft Barcode
1. Visit Online Barcode Generator Bar Code Soft. Unlike some
barcode generator online, such as the Vespa, the generator you select the file
type of the barcode is generated within
2. Choose the desired settings for your bar code, including
the width of lines, the symbolism - or Code 128, Code 11, Code 25 and many
other options - and the bar width and height. These settings determine to some
extent, the size of the barcode will be generated in order to keep in mind that
your bar will. An object the size of a skateboard can also be larger than the
institutions of an object like a watch, for example.
3. Enter the data you want the generator to encrypt. This
information can include letters, numbers and special characters.
4. Please read the disclaimer, you agree to the terms and
conditions and press the "Generate". Save the generated barcode by
right-clicking on the image and the file name and location to be stored.
Wasp using instructions
1. Wasp Barcode Generator visits the Resources section.
2. Follow the prompts to choose a barcode symbology from the
drop-down, data is encrypted and your e-mail.
3. Choose whether you want the barcode to be sent to your
e-mail or to generate an image in the window. If the image is sent to your
email, you are good, when closing the window on page generator barcode will
lose the image file and force it to regenerate.
Instructions for Terry Burton Barcode Generator
1. Visit Terry Burton Barcode Generator in the Resources
2. Select the barcode symbology you want the code to
generate 128 inches, for example, parallel lines familiar in supermarkets.
3. Clean fill the text "0123456" and enter the
data you want the generator to encrypt. Changing the height of the text, if you
want the parameter to adjust. The height of the text determines the appearance
of text in the generated barcode. Click the "Options Reference" link
to read more adjustments, such as ink and fountain.
4. Click the "Make Bar Code" button and wait for
the new barcode will be generated. Click on any of the links file, such as BMP
or JPEG format, the captured image to download to your computer.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
2,595 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!