Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Bar codes are machine-readable representation of data. They
have expanded the complexity of the original data representation in various
widths and spacing of vertical lines in use today that use of squares, dots and
other shapes and patterns can make. Originally, bar codes only in businesses
such as supermarkets to track inventory. Today, they are included in all phases
of the business, including the identification of everything from business
equipment to identify individuals. Bar code tracking can be achieved by reading
an optical scan or scan a picture special. To detect barcodes, decoding
software, such as applying bar code scanner Brothersoft.com is used. This
article explains how to detect barcodes.
1. Download and install the bar code scanner, bar code
program tracking available free on many sites.
2. Take a digital photo or scan the barcode image you want
3. Select "Browse" in the scanner software
barcode. Select the barcode image in step 1.
4. Choose "extract" the barcode to retrieve.
5. Repeat steps 2 through step 4 for all bar code tracking
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jun 11, 2012 | Video Cameras
1,023 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!