Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
MySpace is a social networking and social entertainment
destination. Between June 2006 and April 2008 was the social networking site
popular in the United States, and estimates Quantcast U.S. monthly unique
visitors to 19.7 million in May 2011. Part of the appeal of MySpace profile is
that in addition to customizing pages with photos, videos, comments, bulletins
and blogs, users can choose their own layout and background image. The image
wallpaper or background can be changed by inserting a simple piece of HTML in
the settings menu layout on your profile page.
1. Choose wallpaper MySpace Layout Support, which houses
thousands of wallpapers MySpace compatible.
2. The image will be a box next to the HTML fragment or an
option to "view code" for the image. Select all the code with your
mouse, right click and select "copy."
3. Log on to MySpace and go to your profile.
4. Click "Edit profile" next to your profile
5. Scroll to the bottom of the "About Me" section
and place the cursor two spaces include online text in this section.
Right-click and select Paste. The code for the image to appear.
6. Click "Save All Changes."
7. Click on "View my profile" at the top right
corner of the screen.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 13, 2009 | MySpace Social Network
Nov 07, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 29, 2009 | MySpace Social Network
212 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!