Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
"Everything is better with Bluetooth" is an adage
that was popularized by the television program "The Big Bang Theory. It's
hard to argue with that. Bluetooth is a fast and secure way to transfer digital
information. While it is useful can extend the range a Bluetooth connection,
making your own antenna to make technology more valuable.
1. Pry apart the case with a Bluetooth screwdriver. Remove
the electronics module.
2. Heat the existing antenna cable with a soldering iron and
pull it free from the oscillator.
3. Remove the excess solder the electronics module using a disordering
4. Remove the outer insulation of the new antenna cable, and
cut the outer shield of the coax to the wire strippers. Add a little solder to
the shield for the more solid.
5. Exposing the central thread of removing the cable from 1
/ 2 inches. Leave a bit of plastic between the wire and shield.
6. Slide the wire through the hole and bend it at right
angles. The shield should be established by the turtle.
7. Protect the solder and pad together. Turn the plate over
the center wire and solder in the hole. Remove any excess wire with wire
8. Clip the excess wire stabbing through the hole and insert
the module in the case and assemble the two halves. Use tie-tape, glue or tape
to hold it together when necessary.
9. Insert the module on the subject and put things back. Use
clamps to hold it together.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 04, 2016 | The Big Bang Theory (2007)
Feb 02, 2014 | Ouku 7 Inch Car Stereo Radio Dvd Player In...
422 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!