Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Bluetooth wireless mouse is still a very popular choice,
especially for laptop users and travelers. It gives you the freedom of cable
and Bluetooth connectivity. See how to buy.
1. Make sure your computer has a built-in Bluetooth receiver
to detect the Bluetooth mouse.
2. Check if your mouse supports Bluetooth 2.0 or higher
3. Meet different tracking technologies and differences. A
mouse is old-fashioned mechanical mouse, a tracking ball on the bottom. This
function allows the rollers inside the mouse to move. A new version of the same
technology, optical mouse sensors.
4. Understanding optical mice. An optical mouse uses a beam
of light that is controlled by an optical sensor to detect motion. Unlike the
mechanical mouse, which requires little maintenance and no risk breaking parts.
5. More information about a laser mouse. It is the most
advanced tracking technology and is a progression of optical mouse. Unlike the
broad beam of an optical mouse, laser mouse uses a narrow beam of light sharp.
For you, this translates into higher accuracy.
6. Consider the number of mouse buttons have. Typically, the
two buttons. Some offer more advanced mouse buttons, which can be programmed
for specific actions.
7. They prefer a mouse with a scroller. This makes
navigating through pages much easier.
8. Consider the size of the mouse. If you are a frequent
traveler, choose a little mouse that is easy to carry.
9. Get opinions from online guides such as Epinions or My
10. Compare prices of your local retailers and online
stores. Many online stores offer Bluetooth mouse at a lower cost.
11. Online trust an online store or you can place your order
directly to the site of the brand you choose.
12. You can also buy from a local store.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 13, 2015 | Targus AMW05US Mouse
Jul 15, 2014 | Belkin Components Belkin F5l017usbblk...
Jun 11, 2014 | Genius "Wireless Mouse - Traveler 6000X,...
Oct 20, 2013 | Logitech Cordless USB Freedom 2.4GHz...
231 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!