Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Bluetooth is very common in cell phone headsets and wireless
keyboards and mice. It is a low power, moderate, high speed wireless
communication protocol that is fast enough to transport high quality audio
signal. If you have a computer with Bluetooth, you can order your audio to a
Bluetooth headset or a set of speakers, allowing you to listen to music and
movies played in Windows Media Player anywhere within 30 meters of the your
1. Place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode. Speakers and
Bluetooth headsets generally have a "Connect" button somewhere discreet;
see the product manual for specific instructions on how to put it in the
2. Click on "Devices and Printers" computer
"Start" menu and click the "Add Device" button in the
window that opens.
3. Select the Bluetooth device in the list and enter your
password security. Most devices use "0000" as a default password.
4. Right-click the volume control on the lower right corner
of the Windows taskbar and select "Playback Devices".
5. Click on the Bluetooth device on the "View" tab
and click on "Default". The Bluetooth device is now the primary
playback device for computer audio.
6. Open WMP and play the file you want. The audio must be
played through a Bluetooth device.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Oct 21, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2012 | Dell XPS 420 PC Desktop
Nov 09, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Mar 26, 2010 | HTC Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2008 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
156 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!