Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
LimeWire is software that allows users to download free
music and videos from the extensive database. LimeWire Basic is available free
and LimeWire Pro is available for a fee of $ 39.95 from 2010. With LimeWire, a
Bluetooth-enabled computer and Bluetooth phone, you can add songs to your phone
via Bluetooth directly from LimeWire.
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your phone and
computer, and the two are linked.
2. LimeWire open. If there is a shortcut on the desktop, go
to the start menu on your computer, then "All Programs" and look for
3. Locate the downloaded file in the LimeWire Library.
4. Right-click on the file. A new menu appears on the side
of the file.
5. Click "Send to".
6. Select "Bluetooth". The file will be uploaded
and available on the phone.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 12, 2013 | A-Data Technology Adata USB C802 8GB BLK...
Aug 08, 2013 | MP3 Rocket
Dec 26, 2008 | TruTech SMP-1 GBL MP3 Player
Nov 07, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
129 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!