Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
It is important to back up your important files and
documents. This keeps your important components safety in case you accidentally
delete something or a computer virus will erase everything. Part of it is to
back up your emails and stores them on an external hard drive. It's a simple
process to save you a lot of frustration and give peace of mind nothing
catastrophic happens to everything on your computer
1. Open Outlook Express by double-clicking the program on
your desktop or click Start and select Programs.
2. Click Tools, then Options.
3. Click on "Store Folder" of
4. Copy the location using the right mouse button on the
mouse and press the "Ctrl" and "C", while the "Store
Folder" box. This is a shortcut to copy data.
5. Click Cancel to close the dialog box. Also note the
second dialogue box.
6. Click the Start button in the bottom left corner of the
screen and then click Run.
7. Hold the "Ctrl" and press "V" the
contents of your prints from the location of the memory stick, and then click
8. Click "Select All" from the Edit menu and copy.
9. Right-click on the desktop and select New and then Folder
10. Right-click in the folder named "Mail Backup"
and press Enter.
11. Open the "Mail Backup" folder, double-click.
12. Right-click on the folder and select Paste.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 28, 2012 | Cameras
May 05, 2010 | Tascam DR07 Digital Voice Recorder
217 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!