Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
QuickBooks POS Point of Sale software used primarily in
retail. QuickBooks POS is an online inventory backup location, but if you do
not want to pay for this service or your Internet connection is down is there a
way to keep your inventory in QuickBooks POS program for free the answer is YES.
1. Assign each to QuickBooks POS system to leave. A fuse can
be made only if a person is in the program.
2. Connect the external storage device on the computer or
put it in your CD or DVD.
3. Open the QuickBooks POS program and reopen the file you
4. Click on "File" and select
"Maintenance" drop-down menu. Another drop-down menu appears on the
right "maintenance". Select "Back Up" from that list.
5. Select the disk and look for units that you can use.
6. Check the boxes to the information you want to backup.
You can back up the file of the entire company, only the inventory, or two or
three selected sections. Search for "data integrity check" selection
7. Click "Save" to turn to bet. It may take two
minutes to one hour, depending on the amount of data in the file and the speed
of your computer. In QuickBooks, the backup files, opens a window indicating
that it is done. OK. Click
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 19, 2014 | Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro 8.0
Nov 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2011 | Intuit - QUICKBOOKS POINT OF SALE -...
May 05, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
182 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!