Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Figure out what image you want and save it to an appropriate easy access like on your desktop. I find it easiest to make a folder on your iphoto of a photo or photos you want as your desktop background and name the folder background.
2. Then click on your system preferences.
3. Then under personal click on desktop and screensaver.
4. Then on the left side you can pick what photo(s) you want according to where you put them. If you made a folder click the folder or the one photo.
5. You can change things like how often the photos change or if they are in order.
Tips: Different photos fit differently on your screen, not all will fit the screen completely especially if your get them online. Most photos that are taken on a camera can fit the screen.
Posted by tshirtgirl... on
Sep 24, 2011 | Apple Mac OS X 1063 Snow Leopard Family...
Apr 03, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Oct 28, 2009 | Cameras
Jul 07, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2009 | Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for Mac
335 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!