Tip & How-To about Facebook Apps
1. Look at the last book you just read or one of your favorites.
2. If you liked it then look at other titles by that author because many time if you like a book you like the authors style of writing too.
3. If you rather start fresh then start with what genre you want your book to be about.
4. Then think more of how long do you want it to be short stories or a whole series. Or if you want a quick easy access story if you have an iphone or blackberry get the wattpad app. It has stories made by the readers. They also have a website with stories by amateur writers.
5. Then try looking up on book sites under the genre you want or you can look at the library/bookstore under that genre.
6. Or simply ask around/ look up the bestsellers list because if most be people like it then you will most likely like it too.
7. Remember the library is your friend because if you don't like the book you took out you can easily exchange it.
Another tip: Create a book chain where you and your friends all pick out books and after you read them write your name in them and send them to each other. Or simply start a book club.
Posted by tshirtgirl... on
Although you can't shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle reading app, you can purchase content from the Kindle Store using the Safari browser and, during that process, deliver Kindle titles to the Kindle reading app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle for Android reading app and download Kindle titles to your Android device.
Shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle for Windows Phone reading app and download Kindle titles to your Windows phone.
Jan 01, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jun 08, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 06, 2011 | Aluratek Libre eBook Reader Pro
Sep 06, 2010 | iPhone Apps
Sep 10, 2009 | 3d Rose Londons Times Famous People Places...
910 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!