Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If a hard drive clicks and the information starts to move
through them very slowly when it opens is stored, you need to store data as
soon as possible. It's just a matter of time before the hard disk stops working
completely. You can try everything from the freezer to remove the device,
because the drives read better in colder temperatures.
1. Place the hard disk in a zip lock bag and freeze the
zipper to close.
2. The bag containing the hard drive in the freezer. Cool in
the freezer for several hours.
3. Remove the bag from the freezer. Remove the hard disk of
4. Connect the hard drive of your computer, connect the two
pin connectors in the slots of the rear disc.
5. Click on the blue circle in the lower left corner of the
screen. Click My Computer. Double-click the hard drive appears.
6. Click and drag the files from your hard disk to another
disk or desktop.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2009 | Western Digital Elements powered by WD 320...
Jan 31, 2009 | Kingston (SDCZ2-512-A10-KT)...
Sep 12, 2007 | Computers & Internet
4,882 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!