Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Browse to the Microsoft Download Center (see Resources).
Download Exe record updates in the desired shape on a DVD for future use. Store
them in a new folder on your desktop.
2. Buy or download a DVD-burning software to your computer
if you do not have. These programs include Nero, Super DVD Creator, and Roxio
3. Start the DVD-burning application and insert a DVD-R or
DVD-RW disc into your DVD drive.
4. Find the option to create a data DVD. This option can be
found on the main menu of most commercial software to burn discs. In most cases
this will start a wizard that guides the process of recording a CD of data,
5. Select the drive drop-down box is where your blank DVD.
DVD drive of your PC is recommended for most users, the "D: \ Drive Select."
6. Select the folder on your computer where the Microsoft
Update. Exe. Double click this folder. Select "Edit" and "Select
All" menu at the top of the window. Select "Open" to add files
to the list of files.
7. Click the Save button to copy the files from the hard
drive of your blank DVD. When the transfer is complete, remove the disk from
the computer and the program.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 03, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 21, 2011 | HP/5.25 16x10x32x4x2.4X8x IDE Carbon...
Mar 17, 2010 | Toshiba Tecra M1 PC Laptops
May 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2005 | Toshiba e570
140 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!