Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Connect the computer operating system and save up to five
minutes waiting for the AM2. Unplug the power cord plugged into the computer
and the cables for each of the other components of the computer case.
2. Put the computer case on its side on a flat surface.
Unlocking the computer side panel by removing the case screws on the back wall.
So remove the lid of the box that the motherboard is visible.
3. In the Annex, the power of large space in the upper left
corner of the computer. Unplug the power from the motherboard. Find the
positions of the rectangular, green RAM module on the right side of the fan on
4. Slide the plastic lock down on both sides of the RAM
module and remove the module from the motherboard. Repeat the process if
necessary, if the computer two or more RAM modules. Find the card with the
lower left corner of the motherboard.
5. Remove the screw holding the end of the metal rod of the
expansion card on the back of the computer. Pull the card and remove them from
your computer. Repeat the process if you have two or more expansion cards on
6. Disconnect the cable from the plastic fan on the
motherboard. Slide the side guides of the fan and remove fan and heatsink metal
7. Pull the handle to the right of the issued AM2 processor.
Pull the CPU and the motherboard removed. Remove the screws in the corners of
the plate and slide the motherboard, right.
8. Lift the motherboard of the computer case. Place the
socket 939 motherboard inside the chassis and drive expansion ports and power
with the holes on the back of the case. Press the board to stick to the left
and the screws on the motherboard in place to replace.
9. Set the Socket 939 processor socket on the motherboard
and reconnect all processor pins on the base contact. Slide the locking arm and
spread a layer of thermal cooling of the processor with the applicator stick.
10. Connect the power cord and insert the RAM modules and
expansion cards for the new motherboard. Put the lid side of the computer and
reconnect all cables.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 06, 2016 | Bose 3 2 1 GSX System
Aug 11, 2015 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Jan 03, 2013 | HP Pavilion 761n PC Desktop
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
245 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!