Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Modem router and switches
1. Plug the device into the outlet and see all the lights.
Determine if they are all about how they should turn.
2. Disconnect the device from the device and allow to rest
for five to 10 minutes you can Sun
3. Turn off the lights of the device into an outlet and a
view of the screen to see where we are going. When you're gone, then the
Brownout the unit is damaged and needs replacement.
1. Disconnect the computer from the electrical outlet and
turn it so your back is turned.
2. Locate the AC adapter to the top of the PC, the rear fan.
Near the fan and see if a burning smell.
3. Connect the power cable from the PC and turn on the
computer. Hear the sound of the computer. If you do not hear and determine that
there is a smell of burnt food, replace the power supply.
4. Open programs and working on the computer. Look to see
that the freezing tissue damage your computer or network restart.
5. Listen to the fans to operate. If not the fan or the hard
disc, that harm could be caused by a voltage drop.
6. Open your Internet browser and try online. If your
computer is not connected to the Internet, and you're using a wired connection,
unplug your computer and check the NIC light to see when it flashes. A light no
flashing is an indication of a failed network card. Check the lights on the
modem, router, switch and hub. If all lights are working, but the computer will
not connect to the Internet, this means that the board brownouts wireless
network or affected. You must replace the device failed.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 23, 2010 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Jun 10, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
May 10, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Apr 26, 2010 | Airlink AR430W Wireless Router
159 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!