Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Record and recording the sounds through the computer sound
is a relatively simple procedure that only a free space on the hard disk, suitable
software and a short profile of TRS cable is required. Windows computers
usually come with an audio recording program, from the entertainment equipment a
program is found in the Start menu.
1. Turning off the computer speaker's audio jack of your
computer's sound card.
2. Attach the small RCA cable into the sound card speaker
3. Connect the other end of the RCA small correction to the
microphone port on your sound card.
4. Start the Sound Recorder program from the Start menu.
Click the Record button. Tell your computer to the sound you want music or
video progress bar to take to indicate when the movie is ready to play. Click
the Record button, which will continue to record.
5. Click the File menu in the Sound Recorder program and
select "Save As". Enter a filename and click Save.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 29, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 19, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 21, 2011 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Mar 17, 2010 | Sanyo DRW-1000 DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 04, 2005 | Canon XL2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
2,134 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!