Tip & How-To about Televison & Video
The jetBook is an electronic book reader, similar in size
and appearance of a Kindle. As with other e-book readers, on the front of the
unit a sleek LCD screens. If the LCD screen on your jetBook as torn or damaged,
and you do not want an entirely new e-reader to buy, you can replace the unit
and the display itself
1. Turn jetBook and close the device. Use your screwdriver
to remove the screws on the sides and corners of the rear panel.
2. Pry the back of the front half of the unit. If necessary,
insert the tip of a screwdriver into the connection between the back and front
of the unit and work around until the panel concluded.
3. Lift the motherboard and turn the front of the house. The
LCD screen is now visible on the board.
4. Lift the LCD monitor and pull the cable out of the gate
of the plate surface.
5. Remove the LCD and set aside.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 21, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 17, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 04, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jan 09, 2011 | Amazon Kindle 1
Apr 12, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
1,129 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!