Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Backing up your computer is extremely important. Without it,
it would be a hard drive failure or corrupted file may cause that you lose all
your data. When these disasters may also lose valuable time in the operating
system and reinstall the software before returning to work. Avoid loss of data
and loss of time by an image from your hard disk or partition. When a problem
occurs, the train ensures their unit begins to replace the computer and
1. Install the image or backup software. If the software is
downloaded, double click the downloaded installation file and follow the
instructions on the screen. If you have the boxed version, insert the CD into
the drive and follow the onscreen instructions.
2. Connect your external hard drive and open the software by
double clicking the icon on your desktop. If there is no icon on your desktop,
click Start, Programs, and click the name of open source software.
3. Click "Backup Drive" near the center of the
screen in the software.
4. Click on "Switch to partition" in the upper
right corner of the screen only one partition, or click the "Switch on
your hard disk to back up the entire disk.
5. Check the boxes next to the disk you want to record to
6. Choose your external hard disk in the "Target"
box in the middle of the screen and "Back Up Now" click the button
below to start the backup process.
7. Separate additional hard disk and place in a safe place,
ready with the primary hard drive in case of emergency.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 02, 2014 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2009 | Fanner MASSCOOL 3.5" PATA and SATA hard...
265 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!