Tip & How-To about Watches
1. Decide what kind of watch you want, either sporty or fashionable, or both.
2.a. If you want more of a sporty watch then try to find something durable that will not get ruined easily. Depending on the sport you play or your daily life you should look into a waterproof one.
2b. If you want more of a fashionable watch then try to look for something with a better look to it. Something that has the colors you want or the look you want. Usually the more fashionable ones are not as durable.
3. Another factor that you need to look at is how much you want to spend. Watches can be ten dollars to thousand of dollars.
4. Try looking around on websites that have the type of watch you like.
5. Generally look at everything when considering a watch like comfort, durability, price and the look.
6. Don't forget to look at the reviews of the watch your interested in because it may look good, but it's not always perfect.
Posted by tshirtgirl... on
Sep 09, 2016 | Apple Watch Series 2
Jan 04, 2014 | Joshua & Sons Watches
May 19, 2010 | Barbie 1190477 Wrist Watch