Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Remove the mini-tower computer cord and unplug the power.
Disconnect the cable from the back of the computer for a note in which they
were set to be fast to restore.
2. Unplug the connector on the back of the computer. Tighten
the screws on the back of the computer, back up the side with a screwdriver.
Slide the computer case and put it out of your way.
3. Locate the fan in the box near the back and then connect
the power cord where it is on the motherboard. Unplug the fan motherboard
manual. Remove the four screws holding the fan on the bottom of the box with a
screwdriver to secure.
4. Remove the PC case fan and set aside. Turn the fan of the
new mini-tower in the back of the cabinet with screws and plugs wire connector
on the motherboard.
5. Place the rear plate side of the computer and secure it
with screws. Connect the power cord to power on the back of the case and
connect the cable to the computer case.
6. Connect the power cable from the mini-tower outlet and
turn on the computer.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 06, 2017 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire L100 PC Desktop
Jul 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Jan 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire AM5641-U5520A PC Desktop
Oct 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
268 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!