Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Internet Explorer 7 has a gold star to help you remember
your favorite sites. This icon of gold is on the left near the top of your
browser. Just click on a Web page when you see interesting or useful, IE7 and
stores the page title, URL and date of creation in your "favorites"
folder. You can use a collection of favorite sites in time. Print your favorite
IE7 copies of their role file at any time.
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on "File" to open
the File menu.
2. Click "Import / Export" to the Import / Export
3. Click "Export to a file and click Next. Click
on" Favorites "to select it.
4. Click Next. A list of folders appears. Click on the
"favorites" folder to select it. This folder contains all add to your
5. Click the Browse button to the "favorites"
file. In this window you can select where you want your list of favorites to
6. Look for the "Desktop" icon in the left pane;
click the icon to select it.
7. Click Save and then click Export. Internet Explorer saves
your bookmarks on the desktop in a file called "bookmarks.htm. Click"
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 07, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Oct 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 28, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
May 09, 2008 | Compaq Cluster Enabling Kit (SWDKT-DD) for...
698 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!