Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Turn off all computers and unplug all cables. Remove the
cable from the desktop and add them one by one. Use shelves or cabinets for
computer partition if you have lots of equipment. Use cabinets with pull for
easy access to the connectors on the back.
2. Use cable clips, saddles or clamps to route your cables
along one wall. cluster using heat shrink cables in the same place. Also use
the shrink tube as a chance to color code the cables. Label the harness with a
fine tip marker.
3. Use cable turtle organizer or organizers roll equal to
the length of additional cable. Tie small groups of cables together with
4. Laying on rubber cord covers all cables running across a
bridge or other area busy. Use covers to protect the people on the ground and
5. Take advantage of flexible hoses, if you need a plastic
tube to protect the cable from wear and tear. Use a cable career as a wall-line
to the wires of the line of fire to hide.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 05, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Sep 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire L100 PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2011 | Dell Precision Workstation 670 PC Desktop
Mar 30, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2350 PC Desktop
227 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!