Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Press the "Esc" once or twice and see if the
computer returns to normal. If nothing happens, press a few times. If your
computer does not respond, try the next step.
2. Press "Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys simultaneously and
select Start Task Manager". Select Programs "End Task" to a
status of "not responding" one by one and click OK. The programs should be
automatically closed. If your computer is not responding to anything, press the
button until the computer turns off.
3. Wait a few minutes before the computer. If the computer
is in use for a long time, let cool before again. Overheating can some hardware
components do not work anymore, because too much heat.
4. Deleting files or programs you no longer use, especially
if the disk is almost full. When the computer tries to find a complete unit of
information, they can freeze and become unresponsive.
5. The use of anti-virus software on your computer for
malware, adware and viruses. Remove the virus. You can stop computer processes
and cause a computer to freeze.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2009 | Watches
Apr 13, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
167 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!