Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
On CDs (Discs)
1. Open iTunes. Click "File" tab at the top of the
screen to "Library" and click "Backup to disk" option
"iTunes Backup" window.
2. Choose one of the backup "iTunes Backup" screen
- with the back of the entire iTunes library and playlists "or" you
only buy from the iTunes Store. "
3. Insert a CD-R or DVD-R drive and click "Next
"in the "iTunes Backup" window. iTunes will automatically read
the disk and start the burning process (see tips).
In an external hard drive
1. Close iTunes if open. Connect your hard drive on the
correct port on your computer and switch it on.
2. Find your external hard drive in My Computer and select
the folder you want your files back.
3. Open a new browser window and locate your iTunes folder
indexed. These can be found in "\ Users \ username \ My Music \".
4. Click Start, and the required files to the hard disk, or
select your entire iTunes library and drag the contents to the external hard
drive to drop. The transfer may take several minutes to several hours.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 13, 2009 | Apple iTunes
May 28, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
139 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!