Cabin Air Conditioner:
Carrier Air Conditioner:
- Press and hold down the Off button for 4 seconds.
Daikan Air Conditioner:
- Press the Reset Filter button to reset the timer that calculates the next air filter change after you have inspected / cleaned the indoor return air filter.
Frigidaire Air Conditioner:
- Press the Filter Clean Reset button to reset the CLEAN FILTER INDICATOR after you have inspected / cleaned the indoor return air filter.
GE Air Conditioner:
- To reset after cleaning the filter, press the "Filter Reset" button and the light will go off.
Honeywell Air Conditioner:
- Turn the air conditioner OFF and unplug it.
- The air conditioner must be unplugged for the automatic filter clean timer to reset. Clean the filter.
- After cleaning, replace the filter and plug the air conditioner back in.
Kenmore Air Conditioner:
- Press and hold the i button until the timer is displayed, followed by pressing the Up Arrow button (next to the Wake button)
- Press the Run Program button.
Lexus Air Conditioner:
- To reset the filter indicator, press and hold the filter reset button for 3 seconds.
- Without having foot on the brake, press the Start button twice to get to the IG-ON position.
- Then press and hold the "hard" OFF button next to the "hard" Auto button. Hold the OFF button for approx 5 seconds and you hear several beeps.
Lexus 2008 Air Conditioner:
- Turn the engine switch to IG-ON mode.
- Push and hold the A/C OFF button for more than 4 seconds.
Lincoln LS 2001 Air Conditioner:
- Push the "INFO" button & touch "Maintenance".
- Touch the desired button Delete All: To cancel all conditions which have been input or Reset All: To reset the item which has satisfied a condition. If "ON" is selected, the system gives maintenance information with the "Information" screen when the system is turned on. If "OFF" is selected, the "Information" screen is disabled.
- Input the Notice of Date: The next maintenance date must be input.
- Now input the Notice of Distance: The driving distance until the next maintenance check.
- Delete: To cancel the date and distance conditions.
- Reset: To reset the date and distance conditions.
- Touch "OK" The screen returns to the "Maintenance screen.
Lincoln LS 2003 Air Conditioner:
- Press and hold the setup button above the radio until it says system check. NOTE: All the doors must be closed.
- Watch the system check when it goes to A/C filter hit the reset button.
- Hold down the reset button to confirm.
Lincoln LS 2005 Air Conditioner:
- Press the STATUS control to access the System Check function, the message center will display A/C FILTER XX% RESET FOR NEW.
- Press and hold the RESET control to set to 100%.
Maytag Air Conditioner:
- Insert the key and turn the ignition to "Run" or "On." It is not necessary to start the engine.
- Press the "Status" button above the radio until the system display changes to "AC Filter."
- Press and hold "Reset" above the radio. The system will beep and the "AC Filter" display resets to "100%."
Whirlpool Air Conditioner:
- Press the "Fan" button 2 times, then press the "Mode" button 1 time and it will reset.
- Push in the filter reset on the remote using a straightened out paper clip or similar.
- On the control panel, press and hold the Mode and the Up Temp Arrow buttons for 6 seconds.
- After having cleaned the filter just press the reset button located on the indoor unit behind the front panel to interrupt the flashing of the filter monitor indicator.
Not finding what you are looking for?